欢迎{:6_156:}

273297068 发表于 2016-5-28 15:29:49

欢迎新人{:6_156:}

哆哆少少 发表于 2016-5-30 17:49:08

欢迎{:7_202:}

t7s1pizn2g7s 发表于 2016-6-2 04:34:11

ehdh384ldl8g 发表于 2016-6-2 23:39:49

Exposed to the boyfriend is the idol group members

He is a handsome boy Diving in a complete mess. Daly appearance, no shortage of topics. British diving prodigy Daley "out of the closet" make netizens exclaimed destroyed three outlooks in Britain,hogan outlet, London Olympic Games will 10 metre bronze medal winner, diving prodigy Thomas & middot; wear the popularity of and make you incredibly. London Olympic Games men's 10 meters in the final, if one of the cheers of the diving hall next to the mixed interview area floor slightly trembling,pandora outlet, do not look up to see the broadcast, it must be Daly in the game. Beijing time on December 2, a more incredible news came: Daly "out of the closet" (public sexual orientation), announced that love is a man. Daly not long ago also beat David Beckham,sac mk pas cher, he was elected to the 2013 "sexiest male bodybuilder",scarpe hogan outlet, it seems, wearing sexy can not only hit the heart of woman,golden goose uomo, can hit man. Daly, that he is the idol day group members out of the closet reason: "I just want to end the speculation and prying,tn homme pas cher, put all say it out." Shortly before,tn pas cher, in a magazine named the "sexiest male" activities, Daly the British popular niche beat the old handsome Beckham,hogan outlet, was elected "2013 sexiest male bodybuilder". This man signs have not been muggy, Daley in their own video channel released out of the declaration. "This spring I met a man who changed my life. I feel happy and have a sense of security. That man, is a man." In the face of the explosive news that he made himself, he seemed very calm, he said he chose to say it was to end the rumors: "I just want to end the rumors and spy on everything,air max femme pas cher, just say it out." He added,coq sportif femme pas cher, "is it a big thing? I don't think so." Daly revealed himself out of the closet has been the support of family and relatives. The 19-year-old star blew the whistle on the awesome news after, tactile sensitivity of the British media immediately tracking, found in the 26 year old British pop star aaron & middot; Renfree is Daly that he. In the video, Daley more has nothing to fear together with Renfre to London to celebrate gay bar. At the party, two people also took a commemorative meaning of the "face", and posted to the social network. Aaron · Renfre is a boyfriend,scarpe hogan outlet, has become a fact that does not need to explain. Tall and handsome to burst, looks tender to can squeeze water Renfree is a member of the famous British idol day group, solo, he has been engaged in the dance drama stage, at present, is one of Britain's most red super male model. Small Daly partner behind the first time he supported the reason: "this is a very personal thing, does not change the very positive work he was doing." From the age of 14 to get the European Championship, with the handsome and cute looks, Daley became the British sweet baby, no matter what Daley made in diving achievements, he is always surrounded by media, fans, in addition to Beckham, Britain's most influential stars, and in "after 90" young generation,hogan outlet, Daley has absolute appeal. The London Olympic Games ambassador, British sports darling, Daley sunshine boy "相关的主题文章:

Guo Jiaming boarded the Jiangsu New Year party piano prince charming art scholar (Figure)

Lenovo tab

, this and he before deduction of warm love song style is very similar, and Emil Chau is also a very love to laugh, because of his funny humor, also let the Chinese song "scene has been in the teacher and player interaction frequently and the atmosphere is relaxed and lively. A lot of players to participate in the game of tension has also been eased.

fuck、 发表于 2016-6-3 19:53:43

欢迎新人

fuck、 发表于 2016-6-3 19:54:59

欢迎新人
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新人报道