节操
-15 斤
灵石
0 块
精力
80 ℃
发表于 2015-11-7 12:15:45 | 显示全部楼层

Angel sent you to love me, my heart still feel Inn

< p > angel sent you to love me < br / > < br / > listening to people say that the daughter is father of past life lover, because of a previous life in shoulder, make a man regrets for life, so the angel gave the man a chance, let past meant lover reincarnated as his daughter in this world to become father of a man with all his love the life of women. < br / > < br / > my birth < br / > < br / > in the mother's pregnancy when love acid, the stomach is pointed, and facial heard ugly,moncler outlet online, many people said that her mother's belly is definitely the son, mom and dad is so prepared,moncler outlet, to my clothes are boys,moncler outlet, it is estimated that my boy character is that when they were cultured. < br / > < br / > for his birth my memory is fuzzy, then may be in the mother's belly and think about it for a moment to see their long not masked relatives,hogan scarpe interactive, can see every day in the mother's stomach to me to read the poem's father, my heart is excited,louboutin pas cher, that I slip and not out out feet first, get the mother dystocia,mulberry outlet sale, then Dad in front of the hospital sweat like a sauna,hogan outlet roma, dad with a handkerchief to wipe the sweat away unexpectedly found a handkerchief can be squeezed out of the water. Then the hospital nurse ran to the father said: "the adult or the child." Dad did not hesitate to say, "the lord." When father turned pale and hollow eyed, later his father recalls, when his mind blank, weak legs, feel dizzy. Ah Amitabha read grandma, Grandpa and grandma muttered: "Chairman Mao bless!" < br / > < br / > just in the nick of time I own the feet of a shrinking back,stivali uggs, to adjust the position, head of the export. Pass. The room I cry, but not myself cry is nurse aunt beats me, I now suspect is not nurse aunt pat is not small P but the face, so my now grown like this, hey, but another Belle strangled in the cradle. "Your child is really fudamingda, expectations are wrapped around the neck,hogan outlet, you can get down. Congratulations to you, mother and child, is a daughter." Due at the time of the feudal and patriarchal tradition flourished, so to hear this news dad once sat on the ground, he didn't look me in the eye, and grandmother to see mother, Grandpa and grandma saw mother later went to see me, when his mother know when I was a girl is not happy, don't like to see my one eye,chaussure nike tn, later, the doctor says to take the children to a nickname, mother mouth said "call more children" "girl called this is not how nice,cheap ugg boots, called blossoming." My father with the mother said. I see the clouds say something is make me want to flowers as beautiful,hogan outlet online, that's not nice I was excess.
anyway so I was born. Gently I came, as quietly as I go, my mother's uterus to kick pedal.