0 斤
灵石
0 块
精力
80 ℃
发表于 2015-12-1 02:21:24 | 显示全部楼层

Hospital for four consecutive times to the pregnan

text / chart Yangcheng Evening News reporter song Wang Qun
18, Hong Kong Shenzhen hospital admitted the existence of misdiagnosis,hogan outlet online, and said the hospital in accordance with relevant procedures assume responsibility, can compensation land lady lost wages,sac balenciaga pas cher, medical expenses, as for termination of pregnancy resulting in the loss and impact of the, the hospital is being followed up, remains to be further confirmed.
< p > to always want to give birth to the child, Ms. Lu, the doctor advised pregnant is a very pleasant surprise things, can she but are not happy, or sad, because she will have to opt for an abortion. All this is because of the University of Hong Kong Shenzhen hospital a misdiagnosis.
four visits were not found
1 on 29, Miss Lu fourth times to the hospital, to the Department of gynaecology outpatient treatment. "According to projections, I was already pregnant for more than six weeks,escarpin louboutin pas cher, but the doctor diagnosed my for polycystic ovary syndrome, diabetes, and give me open a so-called 'Diane 35' medicine,Parajumpers pas cher, once a day, one capsule,mulberry uk sale, oral, and even served 21 days." Ms. Lu said that after taking the drug for more than a week,louboutin pas cher, every day,tn requin pas cher, she does not stop diarrhea, so take the initiative to disable, had decided to visit the hospital,hogan outlet roma, but until year >
1 on 14, Miss Lu to the Shenzhen Hospital Department of Endocrinology and then visit. Endocrinologists for Ms. Lu were blood test, urine test, diagnostic results is hyperinsulinemia, and said her menstruation to be not moved. Treatment given by the doctor to check the thyroid function, sex hormone, cortisol and ACTH, and recommended referral. On the morning of January 20,ugg soldes, Ms. Lu again to the hospital to receive treatment, doctors to issue the inspection that Ms. Lu suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome possibility. "Metformin" drugs in a so-called open to arrange Ms. Lu after the results of the other tests in return gynecological referral.
to the hospital to discuss that Ms. Lu< p > to always want to give birth to the child,canada goose soldes, Ms. Lu, the doctor advised pregnant is a very pleasant surprise things, can she but are not happy,tiffany outlet, or sad,ugg boots uk, because she will have to opt for an abortion. All this is because of the University of Hong Kong Shenzhen hospital a misdiagnosis. Due to the hospital of gynecology and endocrinology doctors diagnosed as "not pregnant and with hyperinsulinemia and diabetes, eat the hospital for the open with the contraceptive effect of drugs,moncler outlet, Ms. Lu, the fetus is not suitable for continued pregnancy.

18 on the morning, reporters in the Shenzhen hospital, University of Hong Kong, Ms. lu. According to her introduction, in January 13th this morning, she was not due to a month to menstruation, then to the port of Shenzhen hospital. "At that time I thought I was pregnant,mulberry outlet sale, the doctor arranged,golden goose saldi outlet, I did the color Doppler ultrasound and blood test, blood test results showed that I was at the time of progesterone value of 15.54, the value of the first three months of pregnancy, but the doctor said I was not pregnant, and according to my previous history, high blood insulin and diabetes." Miss Lu said that the Department of gynaecology doctor given the diagnosis and treatment program for sex hormones six, pelvic ultrasound, and suggested that she go to the Department of Endocrinology diagnosis and treatment, exercise weight loss.